StarMeUp OS Support Scheme
The StarMeUp OS support center is located in Argentina. Therefore, the calendar of holidays, days and time zone (GMT-3) of that country will be respected.
- 8 x 5: Work days, 10am – 6pm.
- 24 x 5: Work days, 24 hours.
- 24 x 7: Continuous support, every day 24 hours.
Users will be able to report incidents through the following means:
- Email: email@example.com(Supported languages: Spanish and English).
- Focal point in the client that will take the case and redirect it according to the severity.
|Severity||Severity description||Support||Respond time|
Visibility: The incident has high visibility for all users.Number of users affected: All users are affected.
Visibility: The incident has high visibility for multiple users.Number of users affected: Multiple users are affected.
Visibility: Users perceive degradation in the service.Number of users affected: A small number of users are affected.
Visibility: The incident has limited visibility.Number of users affected: One user is affected.